Thông tin sản phẩm Van bi KTM Series EB598
- Certifications Fire Safe, PED, Regional, CE, CRN
- End Connection Threaded, Socket Weld, Butt Weld
- Application Facilities & Process Utilities, FPSO, Custody Transfer Systems, Custody Transfer, City Gates & District Stations, City Gate/Distribution Station, Gas Gathering and Compression, Separation, Storage & Distribution, Bulk Storage, Boilers, Boiler
- Body Design Side Entry
- Material 316L Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel
- Pressure Class ASME
- Process Connection Type BWE, NPT, SWE, BSP, Threaded
- Seat/Seal Type Soft Seal, Ball
- Shutoff Class API 598, Zero Leakage
- Standards API 608, ASME B16.34
- Style Emergency Shutoff Valves
- Valve Size NPS 1 / DN 25, NPS 1/2 / DN 15, NPS 1-1/2 / DN 40, NPS 1-1/4 / DN 32, NPS 3/4 / DN 20, NPS 1/4 / DN 8, NPS 3/8 / DN 10
- Valve Size Standard DN, NPS
- Valve Type Floating Ball Valve, Ball Valve
- Full bore valves provide an unrestricted flow path for higher flow rates.
- 100% of valves are pressure tested.
- Certificate of Compliance to EN 10204 / ISO 10474 Type 3.1 (DIN 50 049) are supplied as standard.
- Winged body design allows the mounting of actuators without having to remove the body bolts and maintain seal integrity.
- Three piece body allows swing out center section for fast and easy maintenance.
- Integral padlocking as standard on manual valves.
- Blow-out proof stem.
- Vented ball equalizes body cavity pressure in open position and prevents seat damage.
- Vented seats equalizes pressure over upstream seat when used in high differential pressure applications and thereby reduces operating torque.
- Fully machined carbon PTFE seats are standard ensuring bubble-tight shut-off.
- A choice of seating material options are available.
- Carbon steel or stainless steel body and end connections available.