Thông tin sản phẩm Van bi KTM Hindle Model US300 UltraSeal
- Certifications Lloyd’s Register, Fire Safe, CE, American Bureau of Shipping Shipboard, ABS, Fugitive Emission, NACE, PED, Natural Gas Certified
- End Connection Flanged
- Application Brewing, Boilers, Boiler, Blower, Bioreactor, Biomass Boiler and Power Boiler, Facilities & Process Utilities, Bulk Storage, FPSO, Fuel Gas, Fuel Management Systems, Fueling, Gas Gathering and Compression, General Service, Geothermal, Burner Manageme
- Body Design Long Pattern, Side Entry
- Material Stainless Steel, Stainless, Duplex, Carbon Steel, Aluminum Bronze, 316 Stainless Steel, Alloy, Super Duplex, Inconel, Hastelloy, Monel
- Operating Temperature -330 to 842°F (-200 to 450°C)
- Pressure Class ASME
- Process Connection Type 150RF, 300RF, CL150RF, CL300RF, Flanged
- Seat/Seal Type Soft, Ball, Cryogenic, High performance, Soft Seal
- Shutoff Class Class VI (FCI 70-2), Zero Leakage, API 598
- Standards ASME B16.34, API 608
- Valve Size Standard NPS, DN
- Valve Type Ball, Ball Valve, Floating Ball Valve
- Media Water Glycol, Water, Vacuum, Steam, Specialty Gases, Other, NH3 (Anhydrous Ammonia), NH3, Oxygen, Natural Gas, Aggressive Liquids/Gases, Air, Air, Inert Gas, Ammonia, CNG, Cryogenic, Fuel Oil, Hot Water, Light Oil, Liquid, Liquid Propane, Liquid Propane
- Stem Adjustable packing, Live loaded
- Two piece full bore design, flanged construction in carbon steel, stainless steel and special alloys.
- Designed in accordance with ASME B16.34, BS EN ISO 17292 & ISO 14313/API 6D.
- Floating ball design for bi-directional shut-off.
- Flexing soft seat design for superior shut-off across a range of pressures with minimum operating torque.
- Low temperature and cryogenic designs for service down to -196°C available on request.
- Spring energized metal and carbon seat designs permitting tight shut-off and positive cavity pressure relief.
- Fused hard nickel alloy, chromium carbide or tungsten carbide coated seat and ball designs for abrasive and high temperature service.
- Hard carbon seat design for medium temperature applications.
- High integrity shaft seal minimizing the potential for atmospheric leakage.
- Fugitive emission performance to BS EN ISO 15848-2 class A.
- Corrosion resistant trim. Standard valves incorporate balls and shafts of stainless steel for long service life.
- Fire test certified. All sizes and pressure ratings are covered by approved certification.